- Millennials who need people around them as they work with their headphones on and are too lazy to walk to a cafe
- People who want to nurse a champagne hangover with fresh baguettes, orange juice and coffee during the morning breakfast,* which is served until 11 am, while lounging in front of a fireplace because, after all, this is Paris and its the only place starving artists and writers look good
- Couples who want to pretend they are Hemingway and Hadley circa 1920s, when people lived in Paris; “ate well and cheaply and drank well and cheaply and slept well and warm…and loved each other.”
- Single people who want to love TF out of their bed and sleep a solid 8 hours like you did back in the 80’s
- Families of all ages
Why I am IN2 Bob (Hotel):
- He is always waiting for me late at night to unlock the door and welcome me back.
- He speaks really good English and is happy with his job, which makes me happy to help him keep his job.
- He doesn’t overcrowd his home with people bombarding you to carry a carry-on, and instead he asks first if you need help.
- He makes a bangin’ quiche.
- The shower sparkles, as in literally there are stars when the lights are dimmed.
- The neighborhood- Montparnasse 14th arrondissement.
- The “work lounge” which has fresh air garden feel. I wish there was a little more background noise as research proves some ambient noise improves productivity, but the fresh air does a brain good too.
- The sauna is free and there is space downstairs to do a workout with a mat and physioball so you can turn all of those baguettes into a fine bootette.
- French skincare products available free in room and downstairs in the spa.
- Free smartphone with unlimited 4G internet so you don’t get lost after drinking too much champagne at Le Closerie de Lilas
- Co-working space available by reservation if you need a quiet space to see clients virtually or hold a meeting.
If you go, tell Bob I say hi!**
*Breakfast is SOMETIMES free via booking.com deals
** Bob is not real, ok maybe Bob is real, but I do not know Bob, so if you go just tell the well-spoken guy at reception that you read about Bob here and they will be happy to know this. 🙂
*I am an affiliate for Mosaic Foods. I research all of the companies with whom I am an affiliate for to ensure my brand’s values align with their mission.