Click the QR code above or or access the information via the camera app on your phone to learn more about the intensive online course from the comfort of your own home or office, “International speaker and award–winning educator Tracey Long, RN, PhD, MS, CDE, CNE, CHUC, COI, CCRN, gives you the Spanish vocabulary you need to know to confidently communicate with your Spanish speaking patients.”
Use this free worksheet to help your clients safely implement nutritional changes that work.
FREE printable worksheet that you can use to help your clients implement nutritional changes that work from Leslie Korn, PhD, MPH, LMHC
Get your free resource now!
If you are interested in becoming a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider. All you need to do is complete my new online training.
Get a sneak peek when you use this link.
Accurately diagnose and treat sciatica, low back, pelvic girdle, and hip pain.
Sacroiliac Joint Specialist Certification:
Innovative Treatment Methods for Every Type of Lumbopelvic Dysfunction
In this exclusive online certification course, Jerry Hesch, DPT, MHS, PT, teaches the Hesch Method — a method 40 years in the making — where you’ll learn a whole-body approach to evaluating and treating sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD):
- Integrate effective techniques to evaluate and treat sciatica, low back, pelvic girdle, hip pain, and more
- Quickly restore strength and range of motion
- Apply proven methods to eliminate chronic pain and protracted movement impairments
- Lead your clients to recovery so they can enjoy life once again
- Become the go-to resource for low back, hip, and sacroiliac patients in your community… and so much more…
Your low back, hip, and sacroiliac patients will thank you, as they finally experience long-term pain relief after just 1 to 3 visits.
Become a Certified Sacroiliac Joint Specialist, master a new approach to sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD), earn up to 11.25 CE hours, and save $440 when you sign up today.