Dietitian / Posted 1 year ago
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with 20 years experience, writer and mother of two, living in Greece for the past 15 years, I have more than just a professional interest in the Mediterranean Diet, its preservation and promotion. As a Greek, I have been following the Mediterranean Diet my whole life, and have firsthand experience. However, having spent half my life in the U.S., I am proof that you can follow this diet from anywhere in the world.
With that in mind, I felt that it was time to clear up misconceptions and misunderstandings that have been circulating for years. Here I provide true, easy to follow information and make the diet relevant today and applicable to the modern way of life without sacrificing its true nature.
What you can expect from me is:
- Authentic Greek recipes, not westernized versions
- Mediterranean lifestyle advice based on lifelong experiences
- Nutritionist approved recipes that follow the principles of the Mediterranean Diet
- Credible and scientifically sound information about the Mediterranean diet
- Guidance on how to follow a real Mediterranean diet based on the prototype of the Mediterranean Diet