25 Rue des Saints-Peres
75006 Paris, France
- Those celebrating their birthday and want to be a Parisian for a night (or for Parisians who want to be a tourist for a night).
- Travelers looking for a touch of lux that won’t break their bank account or taint their nomadic lifestyle.
- Couples who want it all, spa bath, a stroll from the left to the right bank, and a spread of warm croissants in the morning.
- Single people who want all of the above, plus you get the bed to yourself.
- Americans and any other native English speaker.
- Those who love to eat pastries because Cedric Grolet is a 19-minute walk away. (If you are a New Yorker then it’s a 15-minute walk).
Why I am IN2 (Hotel) Da Vinci:
- It is in the heart of the city. Close to the Louvre Museum, Musee d’Orsay, Jardin des Tuileries, Jardin du Luxembourg, and a few Hemingway haunts.
- The spa is included in your stay. For a slice of time, you alone or you and your traveling companion get to relish in a heated pool of water in a sparkling cave.
- Lovely staff who also speak great English and made my husband’s birthday extra special with a gratis bottle of prosecco on ice brought to our room.
- Balconies that overlook the city. If you are American, you get it. (We love balconies).
- The breakfast and private little garden dining area, which you do not have to wake up before the sun to enjoy.
Paris is always a good idea.